LeMaitre Vascular is a leading global innovator, manufacturer and marketer of devices for the treatment of peripheral vascular disease. We’re proud to provide vascular surgeons with the solutions they need to diagnose and heal their patients.
Reasons to buy – LEMAITRE VASCULAR
High level decisions on buy or sell for a stock should be driven by
1. The margin that the company makes. i.e. Out of $1 that the company sells how much does the company taken home.
- Here we see LEMAITRE VASCULAR makes a margin of 18% on Operating Level and about 15% on Net level. This means that out of $1 that it makes $0.15 is being pocketed as profits.
2. The growth rates of the company on revenue, net income, EPS and Dividend. i.e. If it sold $1 last year how much more did it sell this year.
- Here we see net revenue growth of 8% in the revenue and the net profit figures grew by 20%.
3. The efficiency ratios of the company on Equity and Assets. i.e. How well is the company able to sweat each $1 that it puts to work in the company.
- Here we see LEMAITRE VASCULAR makes a Return on Assets of 12% and Return of Equity of 14% which is pretty good.
Given the low Debt/Equity ratio combined with all the other parameters showing great performance, the below 10% revenue growth can be ignored and we can confirm that this is a good stock to buy. The fact that it is in the Pharma space means that in case they make a new discovery, we might have a binary jump in the stock performance.
GOLD STANDARD : This is one of the no-debate stocks that are a must have in ones portfolio.
All these ratios can be found in the attached excel sheets and are based on the EDGAR report submitted by LEMAITRE VASCULAR to the SEC. All the data on the above analysis can be found at the link below