Who We Are
Verisk Analytics is a leading data analytics provider serving customers in:
- energy and specialized markets
- financial services
We’ve been delivering data, analytics, and decision support services to our customers for more than 45 years.
Reasons to buy – Verisk Analytics
High level decisions on buy or sell for a stock should be driven by
1. The margin that the company makes. i.e. Out of $1 that the company sells how much does the company taken home.
- Here we see Verisk Analytics makes a margin of 34% on Gross Level and about 23% on Net level. This means that out of $1 that it makes $0.23 is being pocketed as profits.
2. The growth rates of the company on revenue, net income, EPS and Dividend. i.e. If it sold $1 last year how much more did it sell this year.
- Here we see net revenue growth of 16% in the revenue and the net profit figures grew by 22%.
3. The efficiency ratios of the company on Equity and Assets. i.e. How well is the company able to sweat each $1 that it puts to work in the company.
- Here we see Verisk Analytics makes a Return on Assets of 8.5% and Return of Equity of 24% which is pretty good.
GOLD STANDARD : This is one of the no-debate stocks that are a must have in ones portfolio.
FAMOUS INVESTORS: This stock is owned by the Great Warren Buffett so I suppose you don’t have to think twice before investing in this counter.
All these ratios can be found in the attached excel sheets and are based on the EDGAR report submitted by Verisk Analytics to the SEC. All the data on the above analysis can be found at the link below
Donate if you enjoyed the post.
Hi, It takes hours to scour through more than hundreds of companies to find good quality companies. If you like the post please do donate a dollar which would help motivate the effort to discover more companies. Thanks.