Micron Technology is a world leader in innovative memory solutions that transform how the world uses Information. Through our global brands — Micron, Crucial and Ballistix — we offer the industry’s broadest portfolio, and are the only company that manufactures today’s major memory and storage technologies: DRAM, NAND, NOR, and 3D XPoint™ memory.
Reasons to buy – MICRON TECHNOLOGY
High level decisions on buy or sell for a stock should be driven by
1. The margin that the company makes. i.e. Out of $1 that the company sells how much does the company taken home.
- Here we see MICRON TECHNOLOGY makes a margin of 49% on Operating Level and about 45% on Net level. This means that out of $1 that it makes $0.45 is being pocketed as profits.
2. The growth rates of the company on revenue, net income, EPS and Dividend. i.e. If it sold $1 last year how much more did it sell this year.
- Here we see net revenue growth of 58% in the revenue and the net profit figures grew by 270%.
3. The efficiency ratios of the company on Equity and Assets. i.e. How well is the company able to sweat each $1 that it puts to work in the company.
- Here we see MICRON TECHNOLOGY makes a Return on Assets of 32% and Return of Equity of 49% which is pretty good.
GOLD STANDARD : This is one of the no-debate stocks that are a must have in ones portfolio.
All these ratios can be found in the attached excel sheets and are based on the EDGAR report submitted by MICRON TECHNOLOGY to the SEC. All the data on the above analysis can be found at the link below