We aim to be more than just a credit reporting agency. We’re a sophisticated, global risk information provider striving to use information for good.
Reasons to buy – TransUnion
High level decisions on buy or sell for a stock should be driven by
1. The margin that the company makes. i.e. Out of $1 that the company sells how much does the company taken home.
- Here we see TransUnion makes a margin of 23% on Operating Level and about 14% on Net level. This means that out of $1 that it makes $0.14 is being pocketed as profits.
2. The growth rates of the company on revenue, net income, EPS and Dividend. i.e. If it sold $1 last year how much more did it sell this year.
- Here we see net revenue growth of 18% in the revenue and the net profit figures grew by 17%.
3. The efficiency ratios of the company on Equity and Assets. i.e. How well is the company able to sweat each $1 that it puts to work in the company.
- Here we see TransUnion makes a Return on Assets of 6% and Return of Equity of 16% which is pretty good.
TransUnion is a consumer credit reporting agency.
GOLD STANDARD : This is one of the no-debate stocks that are a must have in ones portfolio.
All these ratios can be found in the attached excel sheets and are based on the EDGAR report submitted by TransUnion to the SEC. All the data on the above analysis can be found at the link below